Special Happy Hours In Waxhaw, North Carolina.
Save Money On Bar Bills And Enjoy Drinks At Reasonable Rates
American Drink Specials – Expand Your Presence By Listing Your
Bar/Restaurant And Compare Different Bars And Restaurants In Terms
Of Prices, Meals And Facilities
Welcome to American Drink Specials! If you are a lover of food, drinks and fun; if you love to hang around with family and friends; if you are someone who always looks for new places to eat, drink and enjoy, you have landed the right place. American Drink is a platform for all those lively Americans who cherish delicacies and love to slurp from the oozing glass of beer or champagne. It is also for those who love to attend fun events like music concerts and comedy shows. Here you will get listed all the popular and not so popular bars and restaurants across America. You may make use of the valuable information about these eating and drinking places and enjoy your drink specials. You will also get here many best happy hours deals. So enjoy browsing!
Savings here and there can go a long way today, so i guess the goal is to link this community of uniqueness up once and for all. We plan on having many locations around the US for you to choose from. Each bar or restaurants window accurately shows you what’s what. If you are looking to grab a bud, then you have come to the right place. If you are looking for a great 2015 vacation and the model city leading the way in optics and the third industrial green revolution, well then that’s Tucson, Arizona. Give your bar or restaurant the nation-wide exposure it deserves with a listing on American Drink Specials. OPEN Charlotte Drink Specials
- Consistently named one amongst Charlotte’s best restaurants since 1995, Mimosa Grill options international preparation with a novel southern twist. Dedicated to artisans, farmers, and craftsmen whose passion for food creates the best ingredients potential, government cook Thomas Marlow creates Mimosa Grill’s dishes victimization solely the freshest, natural ingredients that come back straight from farm to the fork. The preparation together with the restaurant’s gorgeous décor by noted creator Bill Johnson, build Mimosa Grill one amongst Charlotte’s most distinctive eating experiences.
- Blue Restaurant & Bar may be a subtle uptown Charlotte building that gives flavors from round the Mediterranean region. Victory govt cook cistron Briggs has created a multi-cultural menu that takes fine feeding in Charlotte to new heights, and your style buds on a windstorm tour. Prepare to expertise a Moroccan Tagine, Whole roast sea Bass, or Tenderloin a la Blue. As you travel around our victory Charlotte building, the menu can delight you with acquainted dishes and excite you by others you've got nevertheless to explore.
- THE BEST IDEAS ARE BORN OVER A PINT Carolina Ale House has steadily grown into a regional concept without losing the feel of a neighborhood gathering place. Our pledge is to provide first-rate service & award-winning food at an unbeatable value. We are a family-friendly sports-themed restaurant best known for food, sports and fun. Our extensive menu goes beyond the typical sports bar fare to satisfy all cravings and our wide selection of ales is recognized as one of the best in the market. From open to close, multiple games are aired simultaneously on two large screens and 46 TVs at every Carolina Ale House location. The restaurants’ game area has activities for all ages, including pool tables, video games, pinball machines and foosball tables. We invite you to enjoy the Carolina Ale House experience, where Food, Sports and Fun rule!
- Suite at EpiCentre is uptown Charlotte’s most exclusive nightclub and lounge. The uncommonly upscale ambiance and breathtaking skyline views make Suite the ideal venue for your next nightlife experience. Suite has the atmosphere, fits, finishes, amenities and service that you would expect from a world-class nightclub.
- Rooftop 210 at EpiCentre is the Queen City's premier special events venue. Rooftop 210 is an open-air, rooftop venue that offers a spacious layout, contemporary design and breathtaking views of the Charlotte skyline. Our many flexible floor plans, unbeatable amenities and prime location in the heart of uptown combine to offer limitless creativity in event design for groups of any size – because at Rooftop 210, the sky is the limit – literally. From intimate cocktail parties and corporate luncheons to lavish wedding receptions under the stars, Rooftop 210'sexperienced staff will help you create a distinctive, unforgettable event. With unparalleled service, an incomparable location and more than 25,000 square feet of open-air seating, banquet and dancing space, your next event is a guaranteed success with Rooftop 210 at EpiCentre. Rooftop 210 can be completely enclosed for a more private setting and the fully-equipped Bud Light sound stage – ideal for musical performances. We play host to a variety of events throughout the year, including concerts, fashion shows, festivals, weddings, private parties, sporting events – plus Rooftop 210 is home of Alive After Five, Charlotte’s largest weekly happy hour and free entertainment celebration. Rooftop 210 is conveniently located in the heart of uptown Charlotte at EpiCentre, just a few miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport and within walking distance of Charlotte's many attractions, including Time Warner Cable Arena, Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte Convention Center, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center and much more. We are also easily accessible via the LYNX Blue Line and all major hotels. BAR AND LONGUE Enjoy Rooftop 210’s breathtaking views 6 days a week with a full service bar and menu from 5 p.m. until 2 a.m. Unwind after work over cocktails with colleagues, or grab a bite to eat with friends, while the retractable ceilings and walls make soaking in the Charlotte skyline possible no matter the weather.
- Host the event of the year at Whisky River Charlotte! TAKE 2 OUNCES OF ROCK AND ROLL, AN OZ OF COUNTRY, ADD A SPLASH OF SOUTHERN WELCOME, COMBINE AND SERVE... At Whisky River, we present you with the awesome blend of our unique blend of ingenuous charm, feel-good music and spontaneous atmosphere that has made us the South's favorite spot to unwind. Owned by NASCAR superstar Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Whisky River has cemented itself as nightlife royalty in a short period of time. From students to professionals, fun-seekers of all ages can find a reason to enjoy Whisky River. Maybe it's our enticing menu filled with your favorite burgers, wings, sandwiches and more. Perhaps live music and hand-crafted cocktails are more your speed. Located at EpiCentre in uptown Charlotte, Whisky River delivers the best live performances by today's chart-topping artists, plus world-class DJs spinning your favorite rock, country and all around fun music seven nights a week! And with celebrity guests dropping in from time-to-time, you never know who you will run into at Whisky River. Don't forget - Whisky River is the perfect spot to host your next gathering with friends, private party or celebration. No matter your reason for visiting, we are confident our lively atmosphere is so contagious; you will be coming back for more! Whisky River – where the Carolinas come for fun!